Wednesday

Scotland!

No Scotsmen on horses, but still amazing. We got here on Monday afternoon and I've been wandering around taking pictures ever since. We went to a great pub with live music the first night. Yesterday, I wandered the Royal Mile with Brighton and Caroline and we then hiked up to Arthur's Seat in Holyrood Park. After that we walked back and it started hailing! It hailed earlier in the day when we were in the Royal Scots museum, but we were walking and found no shelter. Anyway, my legs and hands frozen by the time we met up with everyone else. Then we went to a pub that was much louder and not as down-key. I think I was feeling sick after the freezing walk, but I didn't stay too long. There were some French guys there who didn't speak English and tons of university students. But that's all I've done so far. Leaving again. This was a quick post to let you know I'm too busy to blog much.

No comments: