Friday

Where am I?

No light but up as we stare at the starry blue blue sky
And wonder why we haven’t a care why
Controlling fears still tears fill ears with lies
But for us it is hard to hear over the buzzing of the flies
Only the drably neglected even try
For we live with the wettest leaves that make a sidewalk soft
Wispy wind and rain that we shake and quake aloft
The call of unnameable colors and kindly quiet
But blare the busy frogs in the half light
Shouting ever echoed jumping to the stars
Swearing my allegiance to bright reddish Mars
Song the silence, light, then darkness drips
In piled-up purplish patches of puddles
To jump in and sit until drying they go
Away where all the lilacs jump and scream
Telling the darkest secrets of the world and
All manner of undisclosed dreams
Moving mountains cover careless truths
Daisies dance to the Muses' wild wind
Dancing barefoot on mountains I commune
Earth warm and coolly moist makes my feet
Tingle with the turfy secrets underneath
Or left my hair wallowing without a hope
a care a prayer as breeze whispers in my ears
Grass slowly going speaks of something knowing
Reaching to the diamond heaven's sea

That is where I find my soul
Wandering within and without
Stealing stealthily siren to my senses
Again tonight too late I will not wait

No comments: