Tuesday

After traveling for many days I finally arrived in London with an aching sore body and feet (I was carrying my bag backpack for a while). It was a fabulous trip despite any complaints I might have had. I got to go to New York and freaking Iceland. But enough about that. I am in a hostel and can hear BBC through the wall. Everyone listens to it here! I won;t just be one of a crazy minority, and if I am it will be because I am American and Americans are crazy. I wandered around Reykjavik and spent three whole hours at a spa either in the geothermal lagoon, sauna, or steam room. My foot (the one with stitches just out) did not like it, but who cares! Anyway six hours of sleeping will now commence with the tube running in the background (I love traffic noises to get me to sleep).

No comments: