Monday

How I feel

I do not hunger except for you
And the softest way you say: untrue
Me and everything I say and do
I am untrue to me and you

But if I am I know it well
And you know so I do not tell
Fissured cracked, a broken belle
Beauty fading, a death knell

You see the fear I hide
Bleeding pain always denied
Monster strong living inside
Eating me alive. I've died.

Partially and living is hard
Breathing by machine yard by yard
Perpetually scarring and scarred
Bleeding internally, exterior hard

But now your soft touch I crave
Your voice upon my earlobes lave
Peace given, when pain I gave
You tried but there's nothing left to save

I'll cause you pain I daresay
So, cause me more and go away
Or take pain out on me alway'
Love will my pain allay

P.S. This is just a poem about nothing. Don't read into it.

No comments: